Each email campaign you send will be listed in your stats report. Here's a copy of what you stats report will look like:
Here's what the various items mean...
- ID/Unique ID. Assigned by the system to allow us to identify each campaign.
- Campaign name. Assigned by you to identify your individual email being sent.
- Send at. The time the campaign started to send.
- Sent. The total number of emails that were sent out in this campaign.
- Opens. The number of emails that were opened. The percentage is how many were opened out of how many were sent.
- Clicks. The number of unique clicks on links that occurred from this email. Does not include clicks on the unsubscribe link or multiple clicks. The percentage is how many were clicked out of how many were opened.
- Bounces. The number of emails that couldn't be delivered to an inbox. This includes both hard and soft bounces.
- Unsubs. The number of people that clicked the "Unsubscribe" link within the email. The percentage is the number of people that clicked unsubscribed out of how many emails were sent.
- Complaints. The number of people that clicked the "Spam" complaint button. The percentage is the number of people that clicked spam out of how many emails were sent.
- Options. Click this button to see and download the specific contacts who clicked your links.