You can offer advertisers discounts to your regular rates through the use of a coupon. Here's how to set one up:
- Inside your MagTitan account, click on "Advertise" tab
- Inside your network click on the settings button (gear icon)
- Under "Coupon Offers" click "Create an offer" button
- Select the publication the coupon offer is for
- Choose whether you want a fixed price or price range offer
- Fixed Price - You set the price the client must pay
- Price Range - You set a range and the advertiser selects the specific amount within that range
- Follow the instructions to set the amount/range and the multiplier (which is the value their investment will be multiplied by.) If you set a 2x multiplier, the clients paid amount will be doubled, essentially giving them a 50% discount.
- Click "Create Offer" button
To redeem the coupon, the advertiser must...
- Login to their MagTitan advertiser account
- Click on "Specials" tab
- Select the special offer to purchase