If that doesn't work, the next most common culprit is Ad Blocking software installed on your computer or browser. Delete or disable this software, then refresh your browser and see if that doesn't fix the issue.
If that doesn't work the next two things to try are closing and restarting your browser (not just the tab that's open, but the whole browser)....and then turning your computer off and back on.
If none of that works, there's a chance you may have uncovered a bug that we would really like to investigate and see what we can do to fix. To help us troubleshoot we'd appreciate you sending us an email with the following information:
- Description of the glitch that is happening (be as specific and detailed as you can)
- Where in the magazine is it happening (what story...what page....where on the page)
- What device are you using?
- What browser are you using?
- Screenshots are incredibly helpful. Send along if you can!
Please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your patience and understanding!